Tradition and Beliefs
By: Cicely Leufroy
Teacher Nic Huf
NRS – 451V
• " Organizational culture involves an organization's
expectations, experiences, philosophy, and values that
hold it together, which is expressed in the self-image, internal
workings, interactions with the outdoors world, and future
targets. It is depending on shared perceptions, beliefs,
traditions, and created and unwritten rules which have been
developed after some time and are deemed
valid”(BusinessDictionary. com, 2015).
• " Important and lasting values or values shared by members of the culture by what is good or perhaps bad and
desirable or undesirable. Beliefs have main influence on the
person's habit and attitude and function as broad
suggestions in all situations”(BusinessDictionary. com,
Characteristics of Organizational
Lifestyle and Ideals
Innovation and risk taking
Attention to detail
Principles are based on beliefs and
personality. There are 5 distinctive
characteristics of values:
Values as an image schema
Beliefs exist as being a verbal and written
Personal is a linguistic process (Bristol, S. 2002)
• Development and Risk taking- Workers are stimulates to be innovative and consider risk •
all the while promoting alter for the better.
Attention to detail- Showing precision and analyzing points that may should be changed
Result orientation-Focusing on the outcome
People orientation- Taking into consideration the afects that change may possibly have on the people
Staff orientation- Utilizing team function to make the fantasy work Aggressiveness- Having a proceed get them frame of mind instead of staying so relaxed Stability- Making sure things stay steady in the midst of change to keep things jogging smoothly
Quest of Northside Hospital
• We are dedicated to the health and wellness of the community. As such, we commit ourselves to being a centre of excellence in rendering high quality health-related.
• All of us pledge caring support, personal guidance and uncompromising specifications to our patients in their specific journeys toward health of body and mind.
• To ensure ground breaking and unparalleled care for the patients, we could dedicated to preserving our situation as local leaders in select medical specialties. • And to improve the wellness of our community, all of us commit ourselves to providing a diverse array of educational and outreach programs.
Values of Northside medical center
• SUPERIORITY – An initial value in every matters of healthcare, our excellence is born of specific commitment to the •
top personal potential. For whenever we reach our individual potentials, we can accomplish excellence while an institution. COMPASSION – We believe that each person is exclusive - affected person, family or caregiver -- in wellness, in sickness, in life, in death. They are all to receive our respect, the care, each of our appreciation, and our matter.. our sympathy. COMMUNITY – We value its health and are dedicated to its progress. In addition to our services, we offer an important business contribution, expressed through involvement with the persons, organizations and jurisdictions that vitalize, energize and support our region.
SERVICE – We identify a personal expression of caring which will transcends physical aspects of overall health. We recognize that this interesting depth of in order to others is most likely the source of our growth and wellbeing, while maintaining a fiscally successful organization.
TEAMWORK – Our success stems from teamwork. We understand the equivalent value and individual contribution of each member of our team. We feel in mutual regard for every single other and for our patients. We inspire teamwork by working together respectfully, communicating honestly and assisting the...
Sources: • Bristol, S. (2002). 5 Features of Value. http://
ljmap. com/[email protected]/5_Characteristics_of_Values. htm
• BusinessDictionary. com (2015). Organizational Culture
and Values. http://
• Management Skills Advisor (2008). Efective
Interaction in the workplace. http://